Up Fundraising is the Face to Face Experiential Marketing, Branding and Fundraising Agency that makes changing lives part of your day to day role! We offer a great team environment, training and advancement opportunities within the company.
As an Up Fundraising Team Leader you will be managing a dynamic team of 8 – 10 people in retail locations. The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated team of fundraisers, committed to great work that changes lives. You will be working in retail locations around Burlington, engaging with the public and signing people up to become blood donors. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience with F2F fundraising, direct acquisition or direct sales and is looking to take the next step in their career!
Role and Responsibilities:
- With the support of the Manager you will develop and lead a team of representatives for Canada Blood Services.
- Ensure teams under your responsibility are achieving targets.
- Ensure Fundraisers are presenting themselves in a professional manner to the general public, in accordance with the Up Fundraising and Canadian Blood Servies policies and procedures, including dress code.
- Sign up blood donors to build Canada Blood Services’ donor base.
- Use your outgoing personality to engage people in conversations about the amazing impact donating blood has.
- Complete reports as required by manager.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in F2F fundraising or brand ambassador experience
- Experience in a leadership role an asset
When you join Up Fundraising, you are joining a league of fundraising superstars across North America. We are growing, A LOT! There are opportunities for in your market or opportunities for us to support you moving and starting up your own market! We offer an above average base, plus great bonuses and benefits! Join the team that takes your career Up!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.