Are you a looking for a summer job where you can make some good money but also make a difference in the lives of Canadians? Join our team of superstars and help save lives by promoting Canadian Blood Services.
Who Are We?
Up Fundraising is the Face to Face Experiential Marketing, Branding and Fundraising Agency that makes CHANGING LIVES part of your day to day role! We know GREAT work begins with a GREAT team and we are looking for Team Leads, Pace Setters and Brand Ambassadors to join our Canadian Blood Services Team in:
We have a great team environment, training and advancement opportunities within the company if you want to stay beyond the summer. As an Up Representative you will be promoting Canadian Blood Services and encouraging Canadians to signup to be donors because ‘It’s in you to give’!
As a Representative with this campaign you will:
- Provide people with information on the importance of blood donations
- Improve brand awareness for our client’s brand
- Schedule blood donation appointments
- Make a lasting impact
We’re looking for outgoing individuals who can check off these boxes:
- Goal/results orientated
- Social, energetic and inspiring personality
- Determined to make a difference
- Dedicated to helping others
- Previous infield marketing, retail sales, customer service experience is an asset
- Tech-savvy (ability to use a tablet with ease)
- Engage with the public (face-to-face) in a mall setting
- Have conversations that educate and inform people about the importance of Blood donations and how many lives they save
- Secure blood donation appointments
Full-time and part-time available.
Over the summer you could earn:
$7K – $10K as a representative
$7.5K – $13K as a Team Leader
$9K – $14K as a Manager
Up Fundraising is committed to exceeding our client’s needs, as such background checks are completed on all successful candidates prior to offers being confirmed.
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter, stating which area you are applying to, to email@example.com