About Up Fundraising
Up Fundraising is the Face to Face Experiential Marketing, Branding and Fundraising Agency that makes CHANGING LIVES part of your day to day role! We know GREAT fundraising begins with GREAT fundraisers and we are looking for a superstar recruiter to complement our head office team of recruiters!
We offer a great team environment, training and advancement opportunities within the company. We believe in work life balance, we work hard but we have a lot of fun too! Our Recruiters are an integral part of our busy and dynamic team. In this role, you be part of the team that manages the full-cycle of recruitment for Up Fundraising across North America. We are looking for a candidate who is driven to succeed and wants to be a part of a team that makes a difference in the world! This is a high energy job, where individuals who love to speak and interact with people will thrive.
- Recruitment: sourcing, screening, and interviewing of fundraiser role candidates, for part time and full time fundraiser roles across North America
- Work with the National Director to understand and plan recruitment needs based on campaign requirements.
- Create and maintain postings for available positions based upon on-going recruiting plans.
- Liase with account manager to plan social media strategy
- Utilize creative recruiting methods to source new talent in untapped markets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous high-volume fundraiser recruitment experience
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Ability to engage with people and get them excited about joining the team
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with applicants tracking systems and/or recruiting applications
- Creative, and a quick learner who will bring innovative thinking
- Well-spoken and comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Energized, positive attitude and a team player…we are fun, are you?
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast, flexible, multi-task environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Hours Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Downtown Toronto
Compensation A very competitive compensation package and benefits.